Monday, September 7, 2009

My Baby Turns 3!

Three years ago at this moment, I had a baby that was less than 1 hour old. We worried, "How will we love another like we love our first?" Within 30 seconds of her being in my arms, I knew I had worried for nothing. Savannah is my long awaited child. We had suffered 2 miscarriages and over a year of waiting for her. She was SO worth the wait. Even though she is by far my most difficult child, she makes up for it in personality and beauty. She has endured more suffering in her 3 years than any child should, and still wakes up every morning with a smile on her face and a sparkle in her beautiful blue eyes. Dear God, thank YOU for my beautiful, blond haired, blue eyed baby girl....she was worth the wait.
She had two parties this year....more pictures of those to follow this week.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

What a beautiful little girl she is too!

I love her cake. How very fitting for such a pretty little birthday princess!

Kristen said...

Oh and by the way, I love your background. That one always catches my eye on The Cutest Blog on the Block's website!

Shannon said...

Happy birthday, Vannah!! I can't believe she's already 3! I love the cake too. :)