Sunday, July 4, 2010

Quick Fix

Well, I had hoped to just post a simple update, and decided to push a few buttons (something I'm famous for...ask my dad) and messed up my blog. But, I don't have time to fix it today, so this new look is temporary, I promise.


Just wanted to pop in and say Happy 4th of July! We had a relaxing day yesterday, and enjoyed the fireworks last night.


The movers come in FIVE DAYS!!!! I can't believe it!! Things are getting crazy and a little sad. A lot happy though. The girls are very ready to move closer to their meme and papa. I don't think they realize that they are leaving their friends forever. Being a military child is tough. Here are some pictures from our 4th!



A family self portrait (this was take 6, so Van was getting a little preturbed)


Em and Van playing with Sparklers.

No comments: