Friday, May 28, 2010

Great Wolf Lodge

We...well, I have a Texas bucket list. There are certain things that I want to do before we leave (in 7 weeks from today, but who's counting?). I want to eat at certain mom and pop places here in town, like Jean's Tasty Burger and Golden Chick. I wanted to go to Bowie Trade Days (which we did a couple weeks ago) and we wanted to go to Great Wolf Lodge. Granted, there will be a Great Wolf Lodge about a half hour from us in Williamsburg, but still.

So, several months ago, I called my friend Kalli, and said, "You have to go to Great Wolf with us, so start saving." We decided to keep it a secret from the girls (they have 3 girls, ages 7, 3 and 2 months). Mostly because we didn't want to hear "How many more days??" for 2 months.

We worked really hard to get completely done with school by the time the weekend came. We kept it a secret all the way till we stopped for lunch on the way there. They were ecstatic. Kalli and I were more excited about eating at Cheesecake Factory that night, but hey, to each their own.

We had a lot of fun on all the slides, and had a lot of fun with great friends. I forgot my camera, but thankfully, Kalli had hers. However, there aren't too many pictures, cause who has time for taking pictures!!!!!









1 comment:

Shannon said...

Yay! Glad y'all had a great time! Cute pics!
There's a rumor that Cheesecake Factory is coming to Wichita...if it's true, it will be AWESOME! (...and it will also, likely, mean we need a greater "eating out budget!")