Thursday, May 27, 2010

I Know, I Know.....

It's been forever since I've blogged. I've been reminded. I don't like to blog without pictures, cause let's face it, that's why people look at my blog is to see my beautiful kids. :) I haven't taken a lot of pictures, so I haven't had much to blog. But, I downloaded all my pictures, and there were more than I thought. So, I'll take a few days to catch up. I won't make one gigantic post, because you don't have time for that, and neither do I. :)

Summer has been going splendidly. We finished school on May 7th, and Emily and I were both SOO happy. She is enjoying having all day to play and I'm enjoying sleeping in.
Toward the end of the school year, we did a lot of work outside.

While Savannah amused herself with Golf/Baseball

"Fruit Swords" became a favorite of my girls this spring. Fresh fruit has been really good around here.

Playing with a worm they dug up.

You may remember this post about a bad reaction Savannah had to something. We figured out it was laundry detergent. However, in our quest to eliminate everything from her life that could be causing her misery, we decided to get rid of our cat, Einstein. She is allergic to cats, but I was told it wasn't enough to make that much of a difference. But, we had to try. Thankfully, Brian's dad was able to give him a good home. The girls miss him, but Savannah's skin seems so much better. Who knows if it was the main cause of her problems, but it seems to have helped.
Einstein the morning he left.
Emily and Einstein the day we got him in October 2005.
Well, I think that's enough for now. Hopefully I'll have time later to post about a GREAT mini-vacation we took right after school was out. And, the end of the Truth Tracker's year and the encouragement our kids are to us. Stay tuned!!

No comments: