Saturday, November 20, 2010

WPS

Has it really been over a month since I last posted? Yikes!!! I would go into a long mantra of what I've been doing, but I'm sure you don't care. :o) So, I'll give you the short version.


We've gone to Goldsboro a couple times. I really is SO nice to be able to "run home" when we want to. We knew it was going to be nice when we moved back, but we had no idea it would be this nice. Living 3 hours from my parents is wonderful. I think since we've moved back, the longest we've gone without seeing them is 2 weeks.

We L-O-V-E our church. I mean, really love it. We have made some friends, and gotten involved. I'm able to play the piano a little bit and work in nursery, and Brian helps in children's church. Last Sunday, they had 76 kids! Ron Comfort was just here for a revival, and it was really good. I love being a part of the church choir.

Emily is doing really well in school. She loves going to "building" school. She has a hard time getting up some mornings, but she's adjusted very well. She makes all A's and her teacher says she has such a tender heart and is a joy to teach.

Savannah is getting so big. It's really unbelievable that she is not so much my baby anymore. She's getting harder and harder to carry. She loves her big sister! Her skin is doing ok.....not great, not terrible...well, sometimes terrible....and sometimes great. There's really not an in between for her.


Now, to the WPS title. If you don't know (and if you don't, you need to know) stands for Woo Pig Sooie!!! The first weekend of November, Brian and I got to go to an Arkansas game. They played South Carolina...well...the Razorbacks played...the Gamecocks, not so much. hee hee It was an amazing game. Cold, but amazing. We had SO much fun, and thanks to mom and dad for making a HUGE sacrifice and keeping the girls (can you hear the sarcasm in that?)




Our QB right in the middle.


Big Red




No comments: