Friday, April 23, 2010

I Don't Have Anything Important to Say....

But, I wanted to share these pictures.....

Never tell your kids they can get their own piece of cake.......Seriously, who taught them their manners.



This is my Mother's Day present! I've wanted a mug tree for so long, and Brian ordered me one! It's a nice one, too! Very heavy. These are all Starbucks mugs....not all my Starbuck's mugs....that would take a couple of trees, but these are my current favorites. So excited to have them sitting out on my counter!!!!



Update on Savannah's skin: She looks amazing!! Praise the Lord! I have her baths down to a nightly science, and a new lotion that may or may not be the cause of how well she's doing. I'm just thankful that she seems to be in a remission of the worst of it for now. Thanks for all your prayers.

No comments: