Monday, March 21, 2011

This is a completely random blog because it's been 2 and a half months since I've blogged. Again, I'm going to try to be better. Ugh....

Here are the girls in their Christmas dresses....yeah, it's been that long since I've blogged.



This was their big present for Christmas. They have LOVED it, and I am glad no bones have been broken....yet......




This past weekend was our Draggin' Derby at church for the kids, and those who still think they're kids. The girls had a lot of fun. Emily won 2nd place twice and 3rd once. She had SUCH a good attitude about not winning first. We were proud of her.

This is what Savannah was more interested in...playing my iPod with her friend, Trevor.

Emily and her 'participation' trophy. :)

We had some visitors from TX with us this last weekend. The Longorias were in VA visiting family and it was SO good to see them. The kids had a blast playing with one another. My how they grow!!



Things are crazy, but good around here. We are ready for the lazy days of summer. Brian's job is going well. He's been working 12 hour days most days, but hopefully that will end in a couple weeks. Emily still loves school, and makes really good grades. Savannah likes being at home, but is making more comments about being ready to start school next year "when she's big". I can't imagine not having any kids at home all day. I guess I'll get a "real" job. Hope everyone is ready for spring!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay for a new post! The girls have gotten so big! WE MISS YOU GUYS!!!!

Shannon said...

Or...just kidding! You DID update your blog! (Ignore my comment back to you on mine then, haha!) I stand by my comment about our kids still needing to be babies, though...when did they all get so big? Shouldn't Emily and Savannah look the same as they did 2 years ago when we moved away?! :(
SO FUN that the Longorias got to visit! Aww, I miss you all...